Wave 723

Samsung Wave 723 is the fourth phone that will carry its own open mobile OS bada. After the pilot Samsung Wave, the company did two low-end handsets with the bada OS - the Wave 2, and the Wave 2 Pro with a QWERTY keyboard. Both phones carried a 3.2" LCD screen, and a 3MP camera. The new Wave 723 steps things up from those with an LCD screen of the same 3.2" size, but a back cover made of metal, Wi-Fi, and a 5MP camera with LED flash. An interesting design take is the screen cover which is made of leather, and is attached to the bottom of the phone.

First thing I wanna talk about is the design. I really like the metallic back cover of the phone. Really feels like that this phone really is built for toughness and yet fashionble. I have the white colour and it is really beautiful. The leather cover gives you that fashion feeling to your phone and yet useful to protect the screen. I've put a screen protector and plus the leather cover I get full protection for the screen. Second is the functionality. The touch screen is as accurate and responsive as my iPod nano 6th gen. The music recognition is a plus because now I can get information on the song that I never heard off. Even the screen is just TFT display, I still think that it is better than most phones with regular TFT display. The camera is just everything I need for everyday photo shooting. The music player is very good. And the 5.1 surround sound is just superb. You also get the functions from the original wave except swpye but does not bother although I do hope that they will add swpye on the next bada update. I would like to talk more about this awesome phone but I don't have the time. You just gonna have try it yourself.



Share this article :

0 comments:

Speak up your mind

Tell us what you're thinking... !

 
Copyright © 2011. Techy Talk - All Rights Reserved
Proudly powered by Blogger